Libraries that I have used, worked at or simply visited!

Now check out our Flickr page!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clymer Library in the Heart of the Poconos



This library certainly brings back a lot of memories for me. During the time I worked at Skytop Lodge, I used to frequent this library during the late 1990s to attend a monthly program entitled "Foreign Film Night."

It is a small rural library in northeastern Pennsylvania, but already more than a decade ago, they were offering internet access, had a very respectable AV collection and were even able to offer up adult programming on a shoestring budget.


Orderly, well lit and very functional, this may very well be my favorite small library so far. Hopefully I will be able to make a return visit in the near future... and get my library card renewed!

http://www.clymerlibrary.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment